Vindale Research Review - Is is a legit site to join?


Taking paid surveys is my new obsession. Not only do I participate in these surveys for fun but also for the money. I am able to contribute to my grocery, utility, entertainment, vacation and other expenses with the money that I get as a result of providing my feedback to help brands improve their products and services.

I like doing paid online surveys because of the following reasons. I don’t have to worry about paying a sign up cost—most websites that offer paid online surveys are free to join. I enjoy total flexibility i.e. I can work whenever I can and whenever I wish.

I get the chance to throw in my opinion, which can go a long way in the improvement of products and services. Knowing that my feedback helped create better products and services gives me a sense of satisfaction. Let's find out if Vindale Research is a legit paid survey site.

What is Vindale Research? 


Vindale research is an established survey firm based in New York with braches overseas, including Canada, UK and Australia.

The company aims to help thousands of brands obtain the opinions of their customers to improve their products and services. It has an online platform that enables members to make money by reviewing products, taking simple online surveys and performing many other tasks.

Unlike other survey companies online, which offer a variety of rewards, including cash, gift cards and more, Vindale Research rewards its members with cash and cash only.

How to Make Money with Vindale Research?


There are a few different ways to earn with Vindale Research. You get paid to answer online surveys. Join the Vindale community on the blog and social pages for challenges, polls, alerts and find reward codes worth cash throughout the week.

For every friend you refer to Vindale, you get $5. Send in a photo or video of yourself with your Vindale payment (or payment sign) and earn an easy $5.

Furthermore, opt into Reward Mail in your email preferences to open and view paid promotional messages, as well as enjoy video surveys for money.

What’s good about Vindale Research? 


Vindale Research offers easy and efficient sign up as well as cash out processes. I became a Vindale member in a matter of minutes. Transferring my funds to my bank account usually takes only a couple of minutes.

Finally, all the tasks on Vindale Research are simple and do not need any educational background to complete.

What’s not good about Vindale Research? 


Vindale customer support tends to be unbelievably slow at responding to user issues. Over the past, I have had to wait for days before my issue could get resolved.

Second, despite the fact that all the surveys on this website are simple and do not require any educational background, Vindale makes it too hard to qualify for the surveys, thanks to their unnecessarily strict requirements.

The third issue is Vindale Research’s frequent unnecessary account holds. They have put my account on hold without any good explanation too many times.

Is Vindale Research Legit or a Scam? 


Vindale research scam claims available out there are absolutely not true. Based on my experience with this company, I can confidently say that Vindale is legit. I earn money by completing a variety of tasks on the website.

Also, Vindale research is a registered entity, and thus it cannot indulge in dishonest practices due to fear of deregistration. I think people should sign up with Vindale Research.

Read this Vindale Research review also!

Visit Vindale website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyPoints Review - Is it legit or a scam site?

InboxDollars Review - Worth it to join survey site?

Global Test Market Review - Should you join the Paid Survey site?